- Terms and Conditions - Miami Competition
Terms and Conditions - Miami Competition
Monroe Avenue Miami Competition
Terms and Conditions
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
1. Sign up to the Monroe Avenue newsletter and follow us on at least one of our three main social channels - Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
2. One winner will be chosen at random from all competition entrants who have signed up to the Monroe Avenue Newsletter and at least one of Monroe Avenue's social channels.
3. Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
4. Entry is open to residents of the UK.
5. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
6. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
7. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
9. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
10. Prize is subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
11. The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
12. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Monroe Avenue relating to any post-winning publicity.
14. Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by midnight (UK London time) on Monday 1st August 2016. The winner will be announced on Monday 15th August 2016.
15. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
16. Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner.
17. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
18. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
19. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
20. The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
21. The Promoter is Monroe Avenue Lifestyle Limited, Wymondham, NR18 0PH.
22. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
23. A list of winners will be available by writing into the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winner will be disclosed.
Monroe Avenue July 2016